Comal County Felony Offenses
Daniel is the experienced board certified attorney you need fighting for you when facing felony charges.
If you are facing felony charges, then you have a serious legal issue that needs to be treated with the upmost care. Whether this is a first-time offense or you are a habitual felony offender, the consequences can be severe. Felony ranges of punishment can put a person in prison for up to 99 years or life. Even if you are placed on probation, a conviction can brand someone a felon for the rest of their life.
Daniel has firsthand knowledge of how the prosecution will evaluate your case. He also knows that not every case is as solid as may be presented by law enforcement. Daniel is well versed at picking out critical mistakes made by law enforcement and can use this to your advantage. Daniel also stays current on case law and thoroughly researches every possible issue presented while reviewing cases.
- Possession of Controlled Substances
- Manufacture/ Delivery of Controlled Substances
- Possession/ Delivery in School Zones
- Theft of Property
- Misapplication of Fiduciary Property
- Credit Card/ Debit Card Abuse
- Insurance/ Medicaid Fraud
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon
- Deadly Weapon Enhancements
- Assault Family Violence
- Felony Repeat and Habitual Felon Enhancements
- Deadly Weapons
- School Zones